Welcome to the Tea for Teal blog!

Thanks for reading! Here you'll find a random assortment of sewing projects, food, make-up reviews, the occasional book and movie review, my travels, and anything else that pops into my head!
If you like something please feel free to Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm back! With new shoes!



I'm so back!

I’m back! My goal was to finish my journey through South America but I’d rather get back into the blogging world then wait for the magical day I’ll actually finish talking about South America. Hopefully I will revisit it one day though. Colombia was amazing and deserves attention...especially the food.

Holding the best shrimp calamari cocktail I have EVER eaten.


For now I would rather focus on stuff I enjoy. I plan on getting back into sewing in a big way and that’s what I will blog most about, along with whatever else jumps into my head.

With that, let me tell you about my new cool shoes. I’d been looking for some new brown knee-high boots but instead I found these old-school wingtip high heels. They were only $18 at Ross! Nice!


Sweater by Ross too. It's super soft!

1 comment: