Welcome to the Tea for Teal blog!

Thanks for reading! Here you'll find a random assortment of sewing projects, food, make-up reviews, the occasional book and movie review, my travels, and anything else that pops into my head!
If you like something please feel free to Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 2, 2012

Last minute Lacrosse

You can't see it, but Ansell is stealing my coat.


Last Minute Lacrosse





      Last Friday, Ansell saw a lacrosse game happening at Georgetown and I bustled out to meet him there. 











According to wiki, lacrosse is "a team of Native American origin played using a small rubber ball and a long-handled stick called a crosse or lacrosse stick, mainly played in the US and Canada. Offensively, the objective of the game is to score by shooting the ball into an opponent's goal, using the lacrosse stick to catch, carry, and pass the ball to do so.




         I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the game. I think lacrosse is very interesting and am fascinated that these guys can pass a tiny ball back and forth with just a small net on a stick. I can't wait to see more games (preferably in warmer weather).


Ah yes, Ansell doing a candid pose. 
      Unfortunately in this game Georgetown lost 11 to 16 to Maryland. The Maryland team was much better and their swiftness was impressive. Georgetown was getting slaughtered but in the last quarter fought their way up from 6 to 11. 


       Also the games at Georgetown have food vendors that actually have affordable food and nice hot chocolate! YAY!







No comments:

Post a Comment