Welcome to the Tea for Teal blog!

Thanks for reading! Here you'll find a random assortment of sewing projects, food, make-up reviews, the occasional book and movie review, my travels, and anything else that pops into my head!
If you like something please feel free to Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 17, 2012

Art Festival in Old Town



Last Sunday while Ansell while out getting drunk with his college program on a winery tour I was enjoying the big Art Festival in Old Town.






I started the day off with brunch at my new favorite brunch place Bread & Chocolate. For $15 you get tea or coffee, juice, a breakfast entree, and a little basket of baked treats from their bakery. I really love the omelette there. It's delish!

The Art Festival was huge and extended several blocks down King St and traffic was blocked off. They had various different artists but I was only impressed/interested in about 5 of them. 

However, I was really glad that we get to have events like this and throughly enjoyed myself!


By the way, I looked fab with slicked back hair, a fedora, and red lips (although mostly worn off after brunch). :)





No comments:

Post a Comment