Welcome to the Tea for Teal blog!

Thanks for reading! Here you'll find a random assortment of sewing projects, food, make-up reviews, the occasional book and movie review, my travels, and anything else that pops into my head!
If you like something please feel free to Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 30, 2012

Paper Tape Dress Form - Related Links



Paper Tape Dress Form - Related Links


Here are all the links I used to research making my dress form.


I had done a duct tape dress form before and wasn't pleased. So I researched other methods. 


This website is great for the different possibilities in making a dress form.
Threads: Clone yourself a fitting assistant



After reading all the methods the paper tape dress form seemed by far the best option. Here is the direct link:
Threads: Paper-Tape Dress Form



Here is the other two blogs I read specifically about the Paper Tape Dress Form.
I like this one because it shows how well you can do crosshatching:
Jejune Blog - Paper Tape Dress Form



This one was references in the above blog. While it is good for the clear step-by-step instructions I think the breast areas shouldn't besquared off like it was done. Made the breasts look weird to me.
Instructables: Custom Dressform


Hope these links help! Good luck with your Paper Tape Dress Form!

No comments:

Post a Comment