Welcome to the Tea for Teal blog!

Thanks for reading! Here you'll find a random assortment of sewing projects, food, make-up reviews, the occasional book and movie review, my travels, and anything else that pops into my head!
If you like something please feel free to Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meow Cosmetics - XMAS Trees, Reindeer, and Xmas Ghost


Meow Cosmetics - XMAS Trees, Reindeer, and Xmas Ghost


 (All swatch pictures are Without Flash then With Flash)



XMAS Trees

Cypress & Fraser Fir

            I don’t normally do straight greens, I stick with blue/greens for the most part but I liked the look of Cypress and Fraser had a bit of teal in it. Arika’s blog was helpful when I picked out the greens because I probably wouldn’t have bought it otherwise. In hindsight I should have bought Pine. Oh well.


  Of course I ended up liking Fraser Fir the best because it was darker and bluer. I don’t think I will wear Cypress that much as it doesn’t suit my skin color but it’s nice.







Reindeer


 Blitzen

I only bought Blitzen because it looked so good on Arika’s blog. She complained of regretting not getting enough so I decided to get two samples for myself! I thought Donner looked nice as well but a little plain.

 

            Blitzen is a more of a medium blue than the website picture shows. It has good coverage and the sparkles in it add a nice dimensional. This is an overall good blue.




Xmas Ghost



Frostbite & Winter Coat
     
        Frostbite looked like heaven. Another shade I looked forward to!






            

  



Yep, Frostbite was pretty as a light smokey lavender dappled with discreet gold sparkes. However, Winter Coat was surprising by being such a lovely smoky purple that the photos do not do justice to.


All together now!



No comments:

Post a Comment